This Mexican classic is the perfect way to get the party started!
- 4 Mission® Medium/Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups Monterrey Jack Cheese
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray to coat
- Place a medium size non-stick saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Microwave the Mission® tortillas in-between damp paper towels on high for 10-15 seconds to warm.
- Remove and spread out warm tortillas on your clean work surface.
- Top one half of each tortilla with 1/2 cup shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- Fold over the other half to create 4 half moon shape tortillas.
- Lightly spray pre-heated pan with non-stick cooking spray, lay two quesadillas in the pan and toast each side for 1-1/2 minutes (You want a golden brown color and crispy tortilla); remove and cut each quesadilla into quarters.
- Repeat for the 2 remaining quesadillas.
- Serve hot!