Ham Cheesen Spinach Breakfast Burrito
You can skip the spinach if you have little, fussy eaters at home.
- 4 Mission Life Balance® Medium/Soft Taco Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 1/2 cup grated low-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup liquid egg substitute or 2 whole eggs beaten
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cup corn kernels
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 6 ounces diced extra-lean turkey ham
- 1 cup diced onion
- Cooking spray
- Heat griddle.
- Coat non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Add onion and saute until transparent, turning frequently.
- Add ham, spinach, corn, and tomatoes.
- Continue to stir until spinach is wilted, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add eggs and cheese, stirring until eggs are firm. Remove from heat. Set aside.
- Heat tortillas on medium-high griddle until hot.
- Fill each with one-quarter of the egg mixture, roll into a burrito, and serve.
- Makes 4 burritos.