Rustic Balsamic Chicken Wraps
Mix up your lunch routine with this tasty option! Full of hearty veggies and meat, this lunch plan is a definite winner.
- 4 Mission® 96% Fat-Free Medium/Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley minced
- 1 tablespoon dried italian seasoning
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 (4 oz.) boneless skinless chicken breast
- cooking spray
- 16 oz. field greens
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1 small red onion sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- Combine parsley, seasoning, oil, vinegar, salt and garlic in a small bowl.
- Divide mixture and set aside half to dress greens. In a large zip-lock bag, add remaining mixture and chicken.
- Seal and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove chicken from bag. Discard marinade.
- Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes on each side or until done. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, toss field greens, tomatoes, red onion and bell pepper with balsamic mixture.
- Cut chicken into ¼” strips; Warm tortillas according to package directions.
- Divide tossed greens mixture evenly among each tortilla.
- Place even amounts of sliced chicken on each; sprinkle with parmesan cheese and roll up.