Looking for a way to spice up your dinner? These fajitas give “zesty” a whole new meaning!
• 8 Mission® 98% Fat Free Fajita Flour Tortillas, warmed
• 1 1/2 teaspoons Vegetable Oil
• 1 yellow onion, halved and sliced into strips
• 1 green bell pepper, sliced into strips
• 1 lb. Sirloin or Flank Steak sliced into strips
• 1 pkg. (1.27 oz.) Fajita Spices and Seasonings
• 1/4 cup water
• 1 roma tomato, cut into wedges
1. Heat oil, over medium-high heat, in saute pan. Add onions and green pepper and cook until tender (about 2-3 minutes); remove and reserve.
2. In same skillet, brown steak; drain fat. Mix in seasonings and water. Bring mixture to boil; reduce heat to low and cook uncovered for 5 minutes.
3. Return onions and bell peppers to skillet; add tomatoes. Heat through (about 2-3 minutes) and serve with warmed tortillas.